tenant /landlord issues?

hello i need help i was a victim of an illegal lock out and i went to court and they adjourned due to the fact the landlord’s attorney wasn’t present . i need a lawyer that could help me with my situation

Posted in Landlord Tenant Law.


  1. In most states they have legal aid societies that are able to help with these situations. They can either provide free legal assistance or they can direct you to someone who can help you.

  2. If you went to court for any reason and the opposing Attorney was not present the trial shouild have been postponed. Ask the presiding Judge for a Pro-Bono or State Appointed Attorney to represent you. Perhaps a writ can be obtained, (if you have been unjustly evicted), to permit you back in your domicile.

Leave a Reply