can someone help me find a site for form for eviction notices!?

I was told by the police that I had to give my son an evcition notice to have him leave my home when he turns 18 in Oct. I’ve looked online but can’t seem to find any thing. If anyone can help!!!
I live in Arizona

Posted in Landlord Tenant Law.


  1. First you can just write him one personally stating that he is being evicted giving him like 30 days (not sure) then if and when that does’nt work you go to your justice of peace and thats where you file a legal eviction. They cost like 57 bucks!

Leave a Reply