Where do I specify monetary damages/back rent/lost rent/legal fees during an eviction?

Do I specify this damge in the court complaint when I file the eviction with the court? Or is this filed separately as a civil matter for a separate trial?

Does the complaint form have a monetary section where you specify damages and what is acceptable in this area?
The tenants are 2 months into a 10 month lease. I already have tenants lined up/paid for the next term in June 2008. I’ll have to take a severe loss in monthly rent to get it rented by November 1st for a 6-month lease. This is the lost rent I’d most likely need to deal with. I was thinking 2-3 months of lost rent damages in the lawsuit.