Do I have to go to court to evict my tenant?« Back to Questions List

They did not ask for me to file it with the courts, pay the back rent owed, or vacate the premises or respond at all. In multiple areas on the web I have read I can ask for a default and writ of restitution to get the sheriff involved in having them vacate the premises without having to go through a court case, but it is not clear on what I have to do to do this.
Posted by John Loke
Asked on November 4, 2017 2:58 pm